Understand the key features of Regulation F and which forms of digital engagement are permitted.
On November 30, 2021, the federal regulations interpreting the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act took effect, confirming the importance of honoring consumers' communication preferences in collecting debts. Among the many areas of clarification, these new regulations, known as Reg F, provided clarity over heavily litigated topics. Some of those areas include conduct that might be considered harassment, call frequency limits, methods for learning and confirming consumers' communication preferences, and safe harbor model validation notices. Join us for this topic to summarize the key features of Reg F and how it invites the use of consumers' preferred methods for digital communications.
Leslie Bender, CIPP/US, CCCO, CCCA, IFCCE
Clark Hill PLC
- Senior counsel at Clark Hill PLC, a multidisciplinary, international law firm that draws on our attorneys’ comprehensive industry and policy knowledge and a global network of industry advisors and subject-matter experts to provide innovative legal solutions and client-service excellence worldwide
- An articulate corporate author and engaging trainer with more than 30 years of experience handling compliance, regulatory, transactional, and legal matters for hospitals and financial services companies
- Recognized as a national expert on HIPAA and other information privacy and security laws, she was one of the first privacy officers internationally accredited as a Certified Information Privacy Professional
- In addition to being an attorney and government/regulatory relations specialist, she is an experienced mediator
- Frequent motivational speaker and compliance educator and has been honored for her contributions to the consumer financial and health care industries by several credit, collections, health care, and banking associations as well as the U.S. Small Business Administration
- J.D. degree, University of Notre Dame; undergraduate degree, Northwestern University
- Can be contacted at [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.