Gain insight into recordkeeping requirements and obligations.
Federal contractors must maintain and keep their own records. However, they are often unfamiliar with the details to ensure that their company is staying in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. The Federal Acquisition Regulations Systems outlines the general recordkeeping requirements which applies equally to contractors and subcontractors. This video reviews general recordkeeping requirements and discusses recordkeeping obligations.
Alston & Bird LLP
- Associate in the Atlanta office of Alston & Bird LLP
- Provides counseling to government contractors on compliance with federal, state, and local procurement rules and regulations, including the Federal Acquisition Regulation, agency supplements, and state equivalent rules, and represents them in adversary proceedings including procurement protests and government investigations
- Published “Construction Laws and Customs: Georgia,” Thomson Reuters Practical Law, April 2020 and “Are Stars Aligning for a Major Shakeup of the Buy American/TAA Domestic Preference Regime?” Contract Management Magazine, April 2020
- J.D. and B.A. degrees, Georgia State University
- Can be contacted at 404-881-7436 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.