Learn how to implement your knowledge of labor and employment laws.
Under the Equal Pay Act, in general, pay must be the same unless based on a factor other than sex. There are new laws concerning salary history, and there is a recent case in the 9th Circuit making salary history NOT a factor other than sex. Some states do not have the “other than sex” defense, only specific defenses (such as merit, seniority, etc.). This video reviews the Equal Pay Act law and discusses other federal laws and wage payment and collection.
Frank L. Kollman
Kollman & Saucier, P.A.
- Partner of Kollman & Saucier, P.A., founded 1988
- Established management labor and employment law attorney and litigator
- Lectures nationally on labor law, employment discrimination, and occupational safety and health
- Contributing editor, Developing Labor Law, publication of the American Bar Association
- Has achieved the highest rating in the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory®
- Former member, Maryland Board of Public Accountancy
- J.D. degree, Syracuse University College of Law; B.A. degree, The Johns Hopkins University
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.