"What Comes After Third-Party Cookies?” is a guide from OneTrust PreferenceChoice that explains how marketers and publishers can navigate the depreciation of third-party cookies. As third-party cookies end, the most valuable component to your work will be building trust with customers. Including preference management in your strategy can enhance the user experience and deliver personalization through first-party data capture, as well as reduce opt-outs and unsubscribes. You can show customers you’re listening to what they want, while respecting and protecting their privacy.
Download this guide today and learn:
- Everything marketers and publishers need to know about the changes to third-party cookies
- Strategies to implement for first- and zero-party data collection
- Concrete steps to build trust and transparency with customers
This Guide is sponsored by OneTrust; by submitting this form I understand I may be contacted by OneTrust about its products, services, and events.
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.