Website Terms and Conditions
Effective Date: July 12, 2004
You may view, copy, print, and/or distribute material from this Web site subject to the following conditions:
- The material is used for internal, personal, non-commercial and informational purposes only;
- The material may not be copied, distributed, modified, transmitted, reused, re-posted or otherwise displayed for public or commercial purposes without the express written permission of Lorman for each such use of the material;
- Lorman's copyright notice ("© 2000-2015 Lorman Business Center, Inc. All Rights Reserved.") and the World Wide Web address ("http://www.lorman.com") are prominently displayed on the material.
The trademarks, service marks and logos (including the names Lorman, Lorman Education Services and the "Lorman Education Services" logo) used and displayed on this Web site belong to Lorman or others. Nothing on this Web site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on this Web site, without the prior written permission of the trademark owner. This Web site is copyrighted.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and we request that our visitors do the same. If you think that your work has been copied in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify our customer service department, who can be reached as follows: Customer Service, Lorman Education Services, 2510 Alpine Rd, Eau Claire, WI 54703, 715-833-3940, or at email@example.com.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Your use of this Web site is at your risk. THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS," FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SEMINAR MATERIALS, CONTINUING EDUCATION MATERIALS AND ALL OTHER PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND RELATED MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE OR INCLUDED ON THE WEBSITE BY REFERENCE OR WEBLINK WERE PREPARED BY PARTIES OTHER THAN LORMAN. ACCORDINGLY, LORMAN TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR AND DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE ACCURACY OR APPROPRIATENESS OF ANY STATEMENTS OR ADVICE CONTAINED IN THOSE MATERIALS. LORMAN WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE, ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THIS WEB SITE. LORMAN DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEB SITE OR THE SERVERS MAKING THIS SITE AVAILABLE ARE VIRUS FREE. The information contained on this Web site could contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and information may be changed, updated, and/or deleted without notice. Lorman may make improvements and/or changes in the products and programs described on this Web site at any time.
This Web site may contain links to other sites. Lorman has no control over the information and privacy policies and practices of those Web sites, and is not responsible for their content, collection and use of information, or freedom from error or viruses. It is your responsibility to recognize, by paying attention to your browser’s address bar, when you are leaving Lorman’s site.
Services & Products
The information on this Web site is presented only for the promotion of services and products available in the United States and Canada unless otherwise specified. Lorman makes no representation or warranty that this Web site is applicable or appropriate for use in any jurisdiction outside of the United States and Canada.
Seminars and live webinars will be recorded. Your registration constitutes your consent to such recording.
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
All-Access Pass Terms and Conditions
Effective Date: August 5, 2014
- Your Lorman All-Access Pass is for your personal use only. By logging into your account you agree that you will not disclose your password to any other person or in any way share or transfer access provided by your all-access pass to anyone else. You agree that you will not permit access through a single name and password to multiple users on a network. Lorman Education Services has the right to cancel an account if it is determined that you are allowing another person to use your account.
- Annual all-access passes are granted as an individual single user license for any training and bookstore products. “Training and bookstore products” include, but are not limited to, live webinars, seminars, ondemand webinars, cd & manual packages, manuals, electronic manuals, podcasts and any other pass-only content.
- Training and bookstore products cannot be copied, reprinted, reposted, resold or distributed to another party.
- No continuing education credit will be given to anyone other than the registered pass holder for training and bookstore products when registering or purchasing through a personal all-access pass account.
- The contact information, including street and email address, used to purchase the all-access pass will be the contact information associated with all training and bookstore product orders. All pass holder communications including confirmation emails and product deliveries will be sent to the addresses provided during all-access pass registration. This is also the information that will be included on all continuing education certificates.
- Pass holders are responsible for the safeguarding and security of their personal username and password.
- The all-access pass fee will be the amount agreed at the time of your enrollment. The amount of future all-access pass fees will be established by Lorman Education Services, and may change within its discretion.
- Lorman Education Services reserves the right to refuse any application for an all-access pass at its sole discretion without any reason.
- All-access passes will expire one year from date of purchase and will not be automatically renewed. To extend the length of the all-access pass a renewal pass must be purchased.
- Lorman Education Services does not guarantee 100% availability of the website and materials since outages (whether due to Lorman Education’s services or somewhere between the servers and the pass holder’s location) could happen.
- Lorman Education Services reserves the right to add or remove all-access pass holder benefits at any time, at its sole discretion.
- Lorman Education Services reserves the right to change the pass holder terms and conditions from time to time at its sole discretion and will provide notice to the pass holder of such changes.
- Lorman Education Services Pass Holder Terms and Conditions apply to Company Passes where companies purchase multiple individual all-access passes.
Membership Cancellation and Termination
- If you are not satisfied with your all-access pass you may be eligible for a credit to your Lorman Education Services account based on the length of time you’ve held your all-access pass, less the full price of any benefits you have used. Contact customer service at 866.226.0828 to check eligibility.
- Pass holder benefits are non-transferable. If you transfer pass holder benefits to another person including, but not limited to, free registrations, continuing education credit requests, registrations, and product discounts, you may be subject to your all-access pass being terminated without refund.
- Any breach of these terms shall be reason to terminate your all-access pass without a refund or compensation. Upon learning of any breach, Lorman Education Services will immediately suspend access to your all-access pass benefits.
IN ADDITION TO OTHER LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, IN NO EVENT WILL Lorman education services OR ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO Lorman education services WEB SITE, YOUR USE OF lorman education services WEB SITE, OR YOUR all-access pass. Lorman education service’S TOTAL LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, WILL NOT EXCEED THE LAST ANNUAL pass holder FEE YOU PAID. THESE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY WILL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW AND WILL SURVIVE THE CANCELLATION OR TERMINATION OF YOUR all-access pass. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES — IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
By becoming an all-access pass holder, you agree with this Agreement, Site Use, and Privacy Policies, which are final and binding in all respects.