Preference management – a marketing strategy that gives users control of their data and transparency into how it’s being used, while simultaneously allowing organizations to collect first-party data and better serve their audiences – is becoming increasingly crucial for brands. OneTrust PreferenceChoice, along with the Data and Marketing Association (DMA), surveyed marketers to explore the current state of consent and preference management and the value it can provide to organizations.
Download this guide to learn:
- Everything marketers need to know about the value of consent and preference management
- How to build a marketing strategy that delivers on customer expectations while maintaining compliance with global privacy laws
- Key insights of the survey as well as industry trends and best practice
This Guide is sponsored by OneTrust; by submitting this form I understand I may be contacted by OneTrust about its products, services, and events.
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.