Understand the importance of being proactive and how you can influence those around you to do the same.
If you are leaving work, more often than not, feeling like you have gotten nothing done for your 8, 10, 12 hours of work and that tomorrow will be worse than today, you may be creating a self-fulfilling prophecy and living in a reactive state of mind. If you have been thinking to yourself 'if they would only' or 'they won't listen' or 'they don't know how much I am already doing,' you may be giving 'them' the power. Those reactive thoughts are felt by supervisors, peers, subordinates, and customers alike. And worst of all, they are taking their toll on you and your attitude, your confidence, and your happiness.
Learning how to be proactive maybe a tough talent to achieve, but it's well worth the investment of time and energy. It is both an aptitude and an attitude - a way of doing and a way of thinking. When you have taken careful, thoughtful steps to choose the appropriate path; you are responding to a situation not reacting to it or you could say you are being proactive. This topic will help you learn the importance of being proactive and how you can influence those around you to do the same.
Cheryl Grazier, M.S.I.D., M.P.A.
Cheryl Grazier Consulting LLC
- Principal of Cheryl Grazier Training & Consulting LLC, which offers customized learning and development programs designed to increase the leadership and management capability of individuals, teams, groups, and organizations
- Over 20 years of business experience in both the public and private sectors as a trusted advisor in the areas of culture change, strategy implementation, program management, and team and leadership development
- Has worked in a variety of industries, including communications, government agencies, governmental contracting, and real estate
- Passionate about developing people skills and leadership capabilities for individuals and specializes in exposing people’s hidden aptitudes and talents, which enables those individuals to develop their known and recently found strengths and abilities
- Presents outstanding programs in the areas of leadership development, interpersonal communication skills, conflict management, performance management and conduct issues, and change management
- Holds several industry certifications, including MBTI, DISC, and FIRO-B
- Licensed as a real estate broker in both Missouri and Florida and holds a real estate instructors license in Florida
- Can be contacted at [email protected], 904-392-3427, or https://cherylgraziertraining.com
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.