Know what diversity and inclusion look like, so you will look for ways to increase your knowledge about other people in the future.
A lot of cultural misunderstandings are due to assuming that others know what we are thinking and are familiar with our background and way of life. In addition, we have been told that diversity is good and that we must always respect others. However, it seems that when it comes to following it, we fall into the trap of bad habits and our own cultural biases get in the way. This information will cover the definition of diversity, what it is all about and why it is important to pay attention to it. This course will help you be able to appreciate the importance of diversity and understand the benefits of diversity, as well as become more aware of what diversity and inclusion look like, so you will look for ways to increase your knowledge about other people in the future.
ARH Employee Training
- President of ARH Employee Training, working to create and customize employee soft skills training programs that fit the culture of her clients
- More than 20 years of training facilitation/learning and development career, developing custom soft skills employee programs, onboarding, and Train the Trainer experience
- Faculty member of the American Management Association where she trains communication skills
- Corporate trainer for Fortune 500 companies across the country and globally
- Partners with business coaches, HR leaders, and other business leaders to facilitate corporate and institutional training events
- Member of several professional organizations and has received numerous certifications
- Writes weekly articles on LinkedIn® Pulse that have garnered much recognition and an international following
- Can be contacted at [email protected]; http://www.linkedin.com/in/audreyhtraining138/; [email protected]; www.arhemployeetraining.com; www.facebook.com/ARH-Employee-Skills
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.