Learn tangible techniques and strategies that can be implemented immediately.
The multi-generational workforce has created tremendous challenges within the past 20 years. Whether it's an aging workforce, the transition of one generation of leaders to the next, or the overwhelming impact of younger employees, HR professionals must adapt to the dramatically changing corporate landscape. Social dynamics can change literally overnight. The three primary challenges creating a positive company culture, understanding all forms of dcommunication strategies, and generational stereotypes. Coach Randy will identify the four generations within the workforce, share the vital life experiences that shape each generation's characteristics, and offer tangible techniques and strategies that can be implemented immediately. Coach Randy will also address the need to plan for the return to work from COVID-19 and how each generation may need an individualized plan. Coach Randy offers a fast-paced, energetic, and interactive topic that will certainly challenge your current knowledge and allow you to walk away feeling confident.
Randy Nathan, MA, MSW, ACUE
Coach Randy Says
- President/CEO, Coach Randy Says
- Life is more complicated now than at any previous time in recent history – Coach Randy says our world needs people willing to change the game; whether you are a looking for a speaker, seeking professional consulting on harassment, intimidation and bullying, corporate culture, or need expert coaching, Coach Randy says, “If life’s a game, then who’s your coach?” Coach Randy Says empowers leaders with the skillsets needed to be successful in this complex, global, and ever-changing world; Coach Randy Says works with corporations, educators, parents, managers, government departments, and organizations to inspire, motivate, and empower
- Coach Randy has presented at Fortune 500 Companies, nonprofit institutions, school districts, athletic associations, state and federal government agencies, and college universities
- Professor of Sociology at Union County College and The Rutgers University School of Social Work
- Author of “Bullying in Sports: A Guide to Identifying the Injuries we Don’t See” published by Pearson Education and “Feather are Everywhere: A Practical Application of the Law of Attraction” published by PNG Publishing
- New Jersey State Leader and trainer of the Olweus Anti-Bullying Program out of Clemson University and a National Trainer for the Positive Coaching Alliance
- M.A. degree in executive nonprofit management, Hebrew Union College; M.S.W. degree, University of Southern California; B.A. degree in sociology and education, University of Colorado; received his executive coach training from the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching; most recently earned his certificate in effective college instruction from the Association of College & University Educators & the American Council on Education
- Can be contacted at [email protected], 973-809-3223 or @CoachRandySays
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.