Learn tips and techniques that you can immediately apply to improve your concentration and stay focused.
According to a Microsoft study, humans now have a shorter attention span than a goldfish. Where a goldfish can hold their attention span for 9 seconds, ours starts to decline after 8 seconds. With phone and computer notifications pinging, our focus on a task is so easily pulled away by the lure of a bit of new information. You may be one of those where the fear of missing out prompts you to check your smartphones on average every 12 minutes. So it is easy to understand why it can be difficult to keep your attention sharpened and focused. It's easy to become frustrated when you're trying to concentrate but just can't. This can lead to stress and irritation, which tends to make focusing on what you need to do even more frustrating. The ability to focus on a task and attentively observe are important elements for staying productive at work. Research has shown that individuals who can sustain their attention for long periods of time perform better on all sorts of cognitive challenges than those who cannot. This topic will cover some tips and techniques that you can immediately apply to improve your concentration and stay focused.
ARH Employee Training
- President of ARH Employee Training, working to create and customize employee soft skills training programs that fit the culture of her clients
- More than 20 years of training facilitation/learning and development career, developing custom soft skills employee programs, onboarding, and Train the Trainer experience
- Faculty member of the American Management Association where she trains communication skills
- Corporate trainer for Fortune 500 companies across the country and globally
- Partners with business coaches, HR leaders, and other business leaders to facilitate corporate and institutional training events
- Member of several professional organizations and has received numerous certifications
- Writes weekly articles on LinkedIn® Pulse that have garnered much recognition and an international following
- Can be contacted at [email protected]; http://www.linkedin.com/in/audreyhtraining138/; [email protected]; www.arhemployeetraining.com/; www.facebook.com/ARH-Employee-Skills
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.