Gain an understanding of cryptocurrencies and the related laws and regulations.
Although cryptocurrency and the blockchain have become ubiquitous in the news cycle, there is often a misunderstanding or lack of understanding of how cryptocurrencies work and even less of an understanding about how the law treats it. People often want to get in on the crypto boom due to the positive portrayal, but there has been less information on the potential risks of cryptocurrency, which distinguish it from other potential investments and legal complexities involved in dealing with cryptocurrencies causing many individuals to take on risks that they would not have signed up for. This course will provide a basic understanding of cryptocurrency and help you spot areas of risk in cryptocurrency, including the existing and potential future regulatory framework.
The Patterson Law Firm, LLC
- Managing member of The Patterson Law Firm, LLC
- Assists businesses and individuals in cases pending in court, arbitration and administrative agencies, and has tried cases before judges, juries, arbitrators, and administrative law judges
- Focuses on business lawsuits, contract litigation, condominium association litigation, shareholder disputes (business divorces), cryptocurrency disputes, and professional negligence cases
- Published author and speaker
- Licensed in state courts in Illinois and Wisconsin, along with numerous federal courts
- Arbitrates and litigates cryptocurrency matters across the country
- J.D. degree, University of Chicago Law School( with honors) and graduated magna cum laude from Carleton College
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.