Most of the time, a contractor’s work runs smoothly, but bad construction plans and specifications can cause several problems that may not be recoverable. In many cases, disputes over bad plans are taken to court, and the legal system is full of precedents relating to such issues. Contractors who do not bring obvious errors to the attention of their clients may find that they must pay the additional costs of completing these projects out of their own pockets. Download this white paper to learn how to avoid this.
- Review design specifications versus performance specifications.
- Learn how to handle changed and hidden conditions.
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.