Build a good foundation of the accounting process, financial statements, and other finance basics.
Understanding the accounting process and being able to read financial statements are crucial to effectively managing a company. Without a good grasp of a business's financial health, business leaders are ill-equipped to anticipate and assess the challenges opportunities they face. By learning how to correctly comprehend financial information, business leaders will not only be able to effectively plan for the future but also understand the effects of past events. This material will help give individuals a good foundation of the accounting process, financial statements, and other finance basics that will prepare them to make better decisions and effectively run their business.
Mary Davis, CPA
BGBC Partners, LLP
- Senior accountant at BGBC Partners, LLP with a total of five years of assurance experience
- Specializes in preparing audited financial statements, reports, disclosures, and additional supplemental financial information for companies subject to the reporting requirements of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, employee benefit plans, and not-for-profit organizations
- Completed numerous compilations and reviews of financial statements for manufacturing entities, real estate entities, and companies subject to the reporting requirements of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Active member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Indiana CPA Society
- B.S. degree in accountancy, Concordia University
- Can be contacted at [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.