Avoid ambiguities and pitfalls of real estate purchase agreements by understanding the critical terms needed for success.
Real estate purchase agreements for commercial developments often involve millions of dollars and form the basis for subdivisions, office parks, or shopping malls that are many times more valuable than the purchase price of the land. Mistakes made at the purchase agreement stage can haunt a development for years and the costs of mistakes in drafting can be high. Real estate purchase agreements for residences can also be challenging and difficult to prepare, with the risk of liability to the drafter and the parties to the contract. This topic helps drafters of real estate purchase agreements to understand the critical terms to include and how to avoid ambiguities and other pitfalls.
Gretta C. Spendlove
Dentons Durham Jones Pinegar P.C.
- Shareholder with Dentons Durham Jones Pinegar P.C.
- Practice emphasizes commercial real estate, corporate law, business transactions, and trademarks
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops in fields of real estate contracts, land use and title law, easements and boundary disputes, commercial financing and leasing, and use of LLCs for real estate development
- Member, CCIM, NAIOP, CREW, ULI, ACG
- J.D. degree, University of Arizona
- Can be contacted at 801-415-3000 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.