Gain an understanding of project management best practices to avoid the top causes of project failure.
Despite decades of research confirming common causes of project failure, 50-70% of projects still fail, depending on the surveys you examine. According to the Project Management Institute and others 10% or more of every project dollar is wasted at a rate of $1m every ten seconds. Until organizations value project management and adopt a continuous improvement mindset, this problem will not go away. This topic examines project management best practices to avoid the top causes of project failure. Adopting or strengthening these practices will improve project success over time. This material is critical for senior executives, managers, PMO leaders, and project managers seeking to enhance business and project success.
Ray W. Frohnhoefer, MBA, PMP, CCP
PPC Group, LLC
- Managing Partner, PPC Group, LLC
- Focuses on publications, courses, and consulting for new and accidental project managers
- San Diego-based educator and trainer and international project management speaker
- Author of three Amazon international bestsellers on business project management
- Lead Inventor, Siebel Quick Estimating Tool (Patent us 7,801,834 B2)
- Member of Project Management Institute (PMP #227656)
- M.B.A. degree in technology management; B.S. degree in mathematics/computer science
- Graduate, Project Management Institute’s Leadership Institute Masters Class
- Can be contacted at 760-685-2197 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.