Understand the principles of project management and how to apply them to a variety of legal projects in the law office.
In today's complex legal and business industries, the use of effective project management techniques is essential to remain competitive. Implemented extensively and successfully for years by corporations, consulting firms, and accounting firms, project management is a skill law firms now recognize as an important part of training for their attorneys and legal staff. This topic will explain some basic principles of project management and how to apply them in order to organize, plan, and monitor a variety of legal projects in the law office. It will also show you how to effectively manage competing deadlines and how to improve client satisfaction with clear and transparent communications.
Jason R. Mattox
King & Spalding
- Senior attorney with King & Spalding’s E-discovery practice with over 20 years experience
- Consistently manages multiple large-scale litigation projects with competing deadlines
- Regularly provides training and consulting on all aspects of the e-discovery process to clients and firm attorneys and staff
- Member of the State Bar of Georgia
- J.D. degree, Santa Clara University; B.A. degree, cum laude, University of San Diego
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 404-215-5833
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.