Learn about the tools you can utilize to help successfully deal with unsafe employees.
Managing and disciplining unsafe employees is important for the success of any business. This topic will examine the potential detrimental impact that ignoring unsafe employees can have on a company and the possible civil and criminal liability that can occur. The material will review the policies and procedures that need to be in place to deal with these issues. Learn how effective management and discipline play a critical role in the establishing defenses in OSHA inspections. This material will also examine additional tools that employers can utilize to help successfully deal with unsafe employees.
Edwin G. Foulke, Jr.
Fisher & Phillips LLP
- Partner in the Atlanta office of Fisher & Phillips LLP, a leading national labor and employment law firm
- More than 30 years representing employers in thousands of OSHA inspections and OSHA citation contests
- Has assisted U.S. and international clients in developing and implementing internal safety and health compliance policies and strategic plans
- Appointed Assistant Secretary of Labor for Occupational Safety and Health by President George W. Bush in September 2005
- During his tenure at OSHA, workplace injuries, illnesses, and fatalities rates dropped to their lowest level in recorded history
- Recognized as one of the nation’s leading authorities on occupational safety and health
- Frequent keynote speaker and lecturer on workplace safety, leadership development, and other labor and employment topics
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.