Gain insights and strategies on how to successfully navigate the land use entitlement process.
This program will provide insights both for representatives of the development community and for city attorneys and county counsel. For the development side, it will provide insights and strategies to how to successfully navigate the land use entitlement process for all types of development projects, from residential to industrial to commercial. For the public sector, it will provide useful information as to the metes and bounds of governmental discretion in enforcement of local zoning authority.
Michael W. Shonafelt
Newmeyer & Dillion LLP
- Partner with the law firm of Newmeyer & Dillion LLP
- Practice covers all phases of the real property entitlement process, from preparing the permit application to achieving final approval
- Represented both developers and local governments on complex land use issues on a nationwide basis for over 20 years
- Successfully achieved consensus between project stakeholders and local government on complex and challenging development projects, resulting in permit approvals
- Written and spoken extensively on the new challenges facing developers and on the persistent tension between environmental and zoning considerations and the need for development
- J.D. degree, Loyola Law School; M.A. and B.A. degrees, California State University
- Can be contacted at 949-854-7000 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.