Understand how your culture has a direct impact on the productivity and contributions of your employees.
Today's organizations face many challenges when building their organizational culture. Whether they are aiming to create a culture that is more inclusive, innovative, adaptable, compliant, or digitally savvy, leaders often struggle to identify and leverage the functionality of their organization's culture so its power can enhance their brand, improve business results, and fulfill their organization's purpose. Culture is key to unlocking an organization's greatest potential. Culture connects strategy to execution. When strategy becomes a part of the everyday lexicon, employees execute from a vantage rooted in the strategy. Culture is the unique way that your organization lives out its purpose and delivers on its brand promises to its customers. For this reason, a strong culture functions as a differentiator in the marketplace. When leaders and managers create a clear consistent aligned culture that inspires high commitment, only then, will employees believe in and live out the organization's purpose in their daily work. Throughout the entire employee life cycle, from attraction and hiring to onboarding, development, and promotion, organizations need to be consistent when delivering messages about what is unique and important to their organization. Organizational culture is not something that should be addressed after products and services are being developed. It should be what drives the development of products and services. It should help determine your strategies and internal and external communications and it should be your declaration to all stakeholders what they should expect whenever they interact with your organization. Leaders who leverage their organizational culture see their businesses' overall health improve and ultimately deliver on their brand promise in a genuine and powerful way. Learn how to leverage your organization's culture to help your employees and teams perform at a higher level, attract highly talented employees, and turn them into brand ambassadors for organizational success.
Larry Hammond, Sr.
- Principal with V1H Consulting
- Through his workshops, strategy sessions, and keynote addresses, he focuses on helping organizations that are stuck in the way it has always been done, thinking without ever achiev-ing true satisfaction, to transform
- By producing an organizational culture that creates a contagious leadership environment, he helps organizations achieve maximum performance, increase employee retention, and heighten employee engagement
- More than 20 years of senior leadership, coaching, training, and development experience
- Mentor in business, marketing, sales, human resources, entrepreneurship, and leadership in public agencies and community organizations
- •Facilitated management and employee feedback sessions
- Coaches leaders and managers in public and private industries around team building and culture development
- Developed, delivered, and evaluated a variety of training seminars, including, customer ser-vice, change management, strategic planning leadership development, and public speaking
- Provided leadership training to Leadership Pasadena, a leadership program that empowers, inspires, and connects leaders who strengthen a diverse community
- Designed, developed, and delivered management and leadership programs for managers in the public, private, and nonprofit sectors that helped clients improve employee and organiza-tional performance
- Certified in Managing Organizational Change (MOC)
- 34 Strong Certified Strengths Coach
- Completed graduate courses in public administration from Catholic University, Washington, D.C., and in information technology, University of the District of Columbia
- M.A. degree in public administration, The Tseng College-Graduate, international, at California State University, Northridge; B.S. degree, Clark Atlanta University, Atlanta, GA
- Can be contacted at 626-379-4108 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.