Increase your knowledge surrounding the types of fraud, methods of detection, and what to do when you suspect fraud.
Fraud touches every size company in every industry, from Main Street to Wall Street. An internal control environment that prevents all fraud has yet to be invented, and until such a system is devised, prevention and early detection remain the best ways of minimizing the cost of fraud. This material increases your knowledge surrounding types of fraud, cost-effective preventative controls, methods of detection, and what to do when you suspect fraud.
David Sumner, CPA, CFF
- Director in EisnerAmper LLP’s Philadelphia Financial Advisory Services group where he specializes in partnering with compliance stakeholders to conduct forensic investigations into allegations of fraud, misconduct, corruption, and theft as well as evaluating and developing compliance programs within a variety of industries
- Experienced designing corporate investigative functions, assisting internal audit teams with anti-bribery and anti-fraud procedures, as well as assisting audit teams in evaluating company responses to allegations of fraud
- Spoke and taught on a variety of topics to the accounting profession and helped to develop a masters level course on fraud
- B.A. degree in economics, University of Richmond
- Can be contacted at 215-881-8127 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.