Learn the attributes, skills, and traits you need to be an effective recruiting leader.
To effectively recruit leaders, you need a solid understanding of organizational strategy to understand the skills needed to adequately fill job openings. Today's recruiting leader must be forward thinking and shape their organization's workforce, not just replace talent. Recruiting leaders are charged with driving recruiting performance and developing innovative ways to source quality talent. This topic will identify ways to support recruiting leaders in being more transformational in their day-to-day work.
Cynthia R. Mullins
Baldwin Rise Advisory Services
- CEO and founder of Baldwin Rise Advisory Services
- Legal counsel, certified human resources professional (SHRM-CP), management professor, compliance, and HR speaker
- International legal counsel and chief human resources officer at JMW Consultants LLC
- Serves on the faculty at Goodwin University at the University of Bridgeport School of Business, Antioch University, and La Salle University and teaches undergraduate, MBA management, and women’s leadership courses
- Public arbitrator for Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
- Conducts seminars, workshops, and webinars on human resources topics, business ethics and compliance, women’s leadership through the lens of DE&I, multicultural women’s leadership, soft skills, workforce development, career strategies, negotiation, conflict resolution, and nonprofit operations
- Certificate in human resource management, Duke University; certificate in negotiation mastery, Harvard Business School Online; certificate Scholar-Practitioner Training and Development Program, Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- J.D. degree, University of Connecticut School of Law; M.S. degree in business ethics and compliance, Cambridge College (formerly New England College of Business); B.A. degree in political science, University of Connecticut
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.