Understand the types of ESG exposures and how D&O and E&O liability insurance policies would respond.
Many professionals, corporate managers, and decision-makers rely upon D&O and E&O liability insurance to guard against losses to third parties who rely upon their duties. D&O and E&O liability insurance protect the business and its professionals, directors, and officers from economic losses caused by mistakes and other wrongful acts in their official capacities.
This program will garner a general understanding of the types of ESG exposures and how D&O and E&O liability insurance policies would respond to such potential exposures. Understanding the problems presented by this emerging issue and the most likely insurance available to help overcome these unforeseen liabilities allows corporate employees to navigate their way to cover for the losses that could occur.
Robert E. Frankel, Esq., AIF®
Investments & Wealth Institute
Robert E. Frankel, AIF®
- General counsel at The Investments & Wealth Institute in Greenwood Village, Colorado
- Was a shareholder at the law firm of Anderson Kill & Olick, P.C. for nearly 13 years, practice concentrated primarily in insurance recovery and bad faith litigation on behalf of policyholders exclusively
- Served as Deputy City Attorney for the City of Colorado Springs, Director and Senior Corporate Counsel at DISH Network LLC, and Law Clerk for The Honorable John R. Padova of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Has written and lectured extensively on various insurance coverage topics, including numerous published articles in various periodicals and three published treatises: Insurance for Real Estate Related Entities (Fast Case 2019), Business Insurance (Fast Case 2019), Insuring Real Property Businesses (Law Journal Press September 2007)
- Member in good standing of the Bars of the Supreme Courts of California, Colorado, and Pennsylvania, the United States Courts of Appeals for the Third and Sixth Circuits, and the United States District Courts for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, Middle District of Pennsylvania, and the District of Colorado
- J.D. degree, Order of the Coif, Loyola Marymount University Law School; B.A. degree in economics, University of California at Berkeley
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 303-850-3082
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.