Cultivate excellence in cross-functional team management through a manager, team, and corporate awareness.
Every day, businesses assemble cross-functional teams, directing the company's best resources at a problem or project; and yet statistics show initiatives and projects fail most of the time. Conversely, there are many instances where insufficient resources are gathered to address complex issues, or company talent is gathered for inane projects and meetings that disengage top performers. This presentation will help cultivate excellence in cross-functional team management through a manager, team, and corporate awareness of the unique opportunity of the collective team capability, the context, and the importance of the work they will design and execute. Managers will learn to appreciate the opportunity that is cross-functional team management, and how to engage high-level resources and subject matter experts. With team and corporate appreciation of the importance of the team, and the work they will put their hands to do, managers can realize excellence in cross-functional team management and achieve step-ahead outcomes.
PLS Management Consulting, Ltd
Lori G. Fisher, PMP
- President/Owner of PLS Management Consulting, an operations consulting, training, and coaching firm
- 25 years of operations leadership in biotechnology, aerospace, steel tool, and steel industries; successfully led cross-functional teams with budgets exceeding $5M, with recent work with Ugandan non-governmental organization, YAREN Organization, Inc.
- Board of Directors, Portage County Human Resources Association (PCHRA)
- Creator of engagement, collaboration, and leadership training courses, author of several blogs on employee engagement, collaboration, systems thinking, and operations management; series of articles entitled Philosophers A to Z highlighting the impact of philosophy and knowledge on today’s operations management
- BS Chemistry, Kent State University; Executive Management Certificate, Cranfield University, UK; Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) and Wicked Problem Solving Practitioner Certification, Cabrera Research Labs Certified Trainer in Systems Thinking, Leadership, and Mapping
- [email protected], Phone 330.861.3228, www.purpose.leap.surge.com
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.