Learn effective strategies you can implement now to create a stellar online presence for your business.
Studies show that between 70-80% of people research a company online before visiting the small business or making a purchase with them. So, whether you're just starting to build an online presence or have one that needs an overhaul, this material will help you understand what to include, how to prioritize, and how to get started on (or revamp) your online presence. You'll learn how to identify the needs of your key target audiences, how to engage them where they are, and tips for having a professional (yet cost-efficient) presence. This topic is designed for the business leader but will cover the tech basics as well to help you get started without the need to become a programmer/developer. Gain resources to get on the path to an online presence that supports your business objectives and the needs of your audience. It can help your business be more successful.
Accountable Digital, LLC
- President, Accountable Digital, LLC
- 30-year veteran of the agency business and has been involved in internet marketing since the early 1990s
- His experience brings together a unique combination of business development, account management, technology, and strategic planning skills
- Provides an active voice in the internet marketing community, writing and presenting at dozens of industry events over the last 20 years (https://accountabledigital.com/peter-platt/)
- Developed the first www.dupont.com web site (while at Saatchi & Saatchi)
- Purchased banner ads/microsite on hotwired.com for Eastman Kodak
- One of the first 100 people certified in Google® AdWords
- Formed Accountable Digital, LLC (Originally founded as PSquared Digital, LLC)
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 585-633-7748
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.