Bolster cybersecurity, reduce your exposure greatly, and gain compliance for your industry.
As a small- or medium-sized business, are you struggling in the maze of cybersecurity, thinking that it is too complicated or too cost-prohibitive? Do you want to reduce your exposure and gain compliance but do not know where to begin? This material is designed for a professional just like you. This topic describes cybersecurity challenges, why it should be part of your business strategy, and explain why it is not as complicated as it might appear. More importantly, this topic will go over some simple steps that you can take as a firm to bolster cybersecurity, reduce your exposure greatly, and gain compliance for your industry.
Data Dynamics, Inc.
- Founder of Data Dynamics, Inc., a technology consulting firm that uses a vendor-agnostic and technology-neutral approach to providing maximum value to its clients
- 30 years of consulting experience in the areas of business performance improvement (through the application of technology, business process re-engineering, or both), business and IT strategies, and project/program management
- Worked with numerous clients in different industries such as automotive, warehousing, pharmaceuticals, telecommunications, health care, and utilities
- M.B.A. degree, Olin School of Business at Washington University; master’s degree in electrical engineering, University of Michigan; and bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, Washington University
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.