Learn techniques to effectively manage a calendar to improve the organization and productivity of your office.
One of the most challenging tasks administrative professionals face while on the job is managing the calendar of a busy executive. A major component of mastering calendar management involves being able to successfully coordinate appointments in a way that maximizes your boss' time and makes him or her more productive and efficient. Whether you manage one or multiple busy calendars, this topic will help you understand steps to properly set up the calendar for successful appointment booking, along with a review of some of the best practices when scheduling meetings. Further, after all the hard work has been done to coordinate and set up appointments, we will cover the steps of one of the most overlooked and neglected details in the process--effective appointment confirmations. Through all this and more, you will walk away with practical guidance that you will be able to put to practice right away.
The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc.
- Practice Success Coach for The Ultimate Estate Planner, Inc., a business consulting firm that helps assist estate planning attorneys and their support staff with practice-management and marketing
- Conducts in-depth practice-management training for estate planning law firms, along with additional consulting and coaching services to help with ongoing implementation
- Prior to transitioning into her current role, she served as the Executive Assistant for over eight years to the president of The Ultimate Estate Planner and nationally renowned estate planning attorney, Philip Kavesh
- Presented several educational programs for her organization on a number of business practices, including calendar and time management, hiring and training of administrative personnel, and marketing
- Written numerous articles featured on the company’s website, offering administrative professionals useful and practical guidance on everyday issues in the office; additionally, she offers a free weekly email subscription for administrative staff on similar topics
- B.S.B.A. degree, Pepperdine University; currently pursuing her master’s degree in business administration, Pepperdine Graziadio Business School
- Can be contacted at [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.