Protect you and your clients by utilizing this guide of rules and regulations of amending tax returns.
Tax returns may contain various errors and misstatements that require that the return be amended. This topic will help you identify errors and misstatements on different tax returns and how the return needs to be amended. The material contains forms and information from the IRS regarding requirements for filing amended 1040X, 1120X, 1065X, amended 1041 with check the box. In addition, the material contains information on how to correct W-2 by filing W-2C with W-3C transmittal.
Donna J. Jackson, CPA, J.D., LL.M.
Donna J. Jackson, Attorney at Law, PC
- Founder and president of Oklahoma City law firm Donna J. Jackson, Attorney at Law, PC
- Certified public accountant as well as an attorney
- Practices in the areas of estate planning, elder law, probate, and administration
- Admitted to practice law in all State District Courts of Oklahoma, the U.S. District Court of the Western and Eastern Districts of Oklahoma, and the U.S. Tax Court
- Member of the Oklahoma Bar Association, American Bar Association, National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, and Oklahoma State Society of CPAs
- Speaks at various continuing legal education seminars on estate planning
- Recipient of many awards for her service and leadership in the legal community, including most recently the Earl Sneed Award for her contributions to continuing legal education
- LL.M. degree, Stetson University College of Law; J.D. degree, Oklahoma City University School of Law; M.S., B.S. degrees in accounting, Oklahoma State University
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.