Understand how to effectively use available financing tools to develop quality housing for low-income residents.
Shelter is a basic human need - but not everybody can afford decent housing. It falls to developers to offer good homes for low-income families. Unfortunately, building and operating affordable housing is costly and requires complex financing tools, typically from multiple federal, state and private sources. This topic will help you understand how to effectively use available financing tools to develop quality housing for low-income residents. It explains the multitude of financing tools for affordable housing and the complicated application procedures for these funding sources. This information is vital for anyone involved in the development or operation of affordable housing and will increase participants' understanding of the advantages and challenges of available affordable housing financing tools.
David Paul Rosen & Associates
- Principal of David Paul Rosen & Associates Irvine office
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of real estate market and economic analysis, finance, affordable housing policy and land use incentives
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on affordable housing finance, development, asset management and developer selection
- M.A. degree in city and regional planning, Harvard University; B.A. degrees in economics and environmental studies, University of California-Santa Cruz
- Can be contacted at 949-559-5650 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.