Gain an understanding of HOA ownership and the legal issues that may arise.
Community associations have seen a drastic increase in number over last 20 years and there is no sign this is slowing down. HOA ownership and representations requires an understanding of this form of ownership as legal issues are numerous, emotional and significant. Today's law practitioner that engages in community association law can specialize and gain experience in contracts, torts, personal injury, business, collections, and real property. This topic will supply basic tools for one interested in association representation and will present ideas and effective tools for attorneys.
Richards Law, PC
- Practicing Community Association Law for 20 years
- 1 of 3 attorneys in the state of Utah to be admitted into the national organization entitled College of Community Associations Lawyers which is a designated provided for those with substantial contributions to the HOA industry
- Provides education and resources to the volunteer homeowners who govern community associations
- Was of the original author of Utah’s Community Association Act of 2004
- Past president of the Local Chapter of Community Association Institute for Utah
- Served for 7 years on the State of Utah Legislative Action Committee; currently a member of this committee
- Current president of Utah Bar chapter on community associations
- Peer nominated a Utah Legal Elite lawyer each year for the last 10 years
- Licensed to practice in Utah and Orego
- Written dozens of articles and published on association topics
- Acclaimed speaker on HOA topics nationwide
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.