COVID-19 Update: The annual CLE requirement for the 2020 compliance year is suspended. All CLE credits that would have been used to satisfy the 2020 requirement can be carried over to satisfy the CLE requirements for the 2021 reporting year.
Lorman Education Services makes it easy to meet your continuing legal education (CLE) requirements in Rhode Island. We offer a large selection of online and OnDemand webinars covering some of the most pressing issues in the legal field today. New classes are added every month, so be sure to check back often or, better yet, sign up for a convenient annual pass.
Browse Thousands of Online and Ondemand Rhode Island CLE Approved Courses to:
- Earn your Rhode Island CLE Credits Online
- Learn from Rhode Island Industry Experts
- Earn Your Rhode Island Continuing Legal Education(CLE) Credits from your home, office or on the road
- And much more!
Fulfill your Rhode Island CLE Credit Requirements with our Live Webinars, OnDemand Courses, Online Training and Resources.
Lorman Education Services is an authorized provider of online Rhode Island CLE credits. Our webinars cover diverse topics such as bankruptcy law, lien law, trucking litigation, DOT regulations, legal ethics and more, with both a national and state-specific focus. Our courses are taught by seasoned professionals who understand both the legal theory and the practical implications these issues have for working attorneys.
Why Make CLE a Priority?
At Lorman, we believe professional development should do more than just help you meet your CLE requirements. For Rhode Island attorneys, our courses offer a number of benefits in both the short- and long-term. We can help you:
- Grow your practice in new and exciting areas. We offer up-to-date webinars on of-the-moment topics such as intellectual property, telecommunication law and more.
- Manage risk more effectively. Training keeps your education current and helps you make smarter big-picture business decisions. Our Rhode Island CLE credit courses are designed for working professionals and aim to provide practical skills that keep you ahead of the competition.
- Serve your clients better. The best attorneys possess both a depth of knowledge in their specific field and a big picture understanding of how diverse legal topics relate to one another. Investing in ongoing training gives you the tools you need to give more effective, more relevant advice to all your clients.
Sign up for an All-Access Pass Today
A Lorman All-Access Pass makes it easy and affordable to enjoy all the benefits of our professional development training while meeting your Rhode Island CLE credit requirements online. Sign up and get unlimited training opportunities for a full year, as well as exclusive perks such as our Rhode Island CLE credit tracker.
Rhode Island CLE MCLE Requirement:
10 hours per reporting period (1 Year)
Deadline: June 30
2 hours of ethics per period
50 minutes. For specific programs, divide by 50 and rounded down to the nearest half hour.
Limit on credit hours for self-study:
You can obtain a maximum of 3.0 hours per year in Lormans ondemand format. There is no cap on live webinar credits earned.
Lorman provides certificates of attendance via email to all registered attendees for courses completed. If you request credit, you will receive the credit/CLE certificate. Otherwise a general certificate will be provided. Live webinar certificates are emailed generally within 2-3 weeks. Ondemand certificates should arrive within 15 minutes.
Lorman Education Services will report your participation for live and ondemand webinars as long as you have requested credit and provided your bar number.
The CLE/CEU content on this page is designed for informational purposes only.
Please contact your state regulatory board for questions about your specific CLE requirements
Rhode Island MCLE Commission