Setting aside time to take CLE courses can be a challenge for any Minnesota attorney. Lorman Education Services can make your life a bit easier by offering convenient MN CLE courses that can fit into even the most demanding schedules. We offer flexible and effective learning solutions to help you stay up-to-date and compliant in your area of practice.
Minnesota continuing legal education courses are essential for attorneys in the state. CLE regulations mandate each attorney with an active license must complete at least 45 credit hours every 3 years. A minimum of three of these credit hours must be related to ethics, and at least two elimination of bias credit hours must be taken as part of this CLE requirement. In addition, attorneys must report their CLE compliance within a timeline.
That's where Lorman Education Services can help. Lorman Education Services provides highly flexible and up-to-the-minute training solutions, designed by some of the brightest minds in the legal field. Our training lets you study on your own time and at your own pace, from any mobile device or computer equipped with internet access.
You can learn:
- At home
- At the office
- During a Commute
- On Vacation(not recommended)
Choose From a Wide Selection of Minnesota CLE Courses
Our close affiliation with hundreds of accrediting agencies enables us to provide a large selection of training courses approved by the Minnesota Board of Continuing Legal Education. The large and varied topic selection includes bankruptcy law, employment law, legal ethics, elder law and many others. All programs are prepared and delivered by our accomplished faculty consisting of legal subject matter experts who bring years of relevant experience to the instructional process.
We update training materials at Lorman Education Services often. Lorman Education Services understands the legal field changes often and makes sure to reflect any new laws, regulations and ideas in the training materials offered.
What Do Our Minnesota Continuing Legal Education Courses Look Like?
Lorman Education Services lets you study via live training. Just sign up for the training you want and arrive online at the appointed time to learn from the best. Before the training starts, learn more about the topic with in-depth descriptions of the legal topic being covered and the legal professional offering training. Review an agenda and find out what CLE requirements you will meet by tracking the training before you show up for this interactive presentation.
If you don't have time for live training, OnDemand solutions may be ideal. You can download these archived presentations in Mp3 or audio form. A reference manual is often included to help you follow along. All you need to do is download the training and study at your own pace. You can even review the material as often as you like. You can also access materials in the form of:
- Case studies
- Written text
- Audio files
Your Options for Minnesota CLE Training
If you choose Lorman Education Services for your CLE training in Minnesota, you can choose the way of learning that makes sense for you. Choose from:
- Individual courses. If you only want to update your training and don't expect to need access to multiple resources, buying individual courses is your most flexible option.
- An All-Access Pass. For legal professionals, this yearly membership is the most effective option. For one year and one flat rate, you will have access to all 12,400 resources and training materials offered by Lorman Education Services. You can train as little or as much as you want for twelve months, and you get a Minnesota-specific credit tracker to make meeting your CLE requirements easier. You can also buy multiple All-Access Passes and enjoy a discount.
- Enterprise package. If you need to train your whole firm, this is a cost-effective solution. For twelve months, this membership gives you multiple-user access to all Lorman Education Services training materials. In addition, you enjoy team dashboards, multiple user administration, team training assignment tools and all the tools you need to train as individual professionals or together.
- In-house training. Just tell Lorman Education Services where you are and what training you need, and our expert team will deliver the training you need for your whole team. Alaska Law Offices as well as other legal organizations and law firms have used our in-house training services to better meet their needs.
- Custom solutions. If none of the above meet your needs, contact Lorman Education Services for our customized options.
Trust Our More Than 35 Years of Continuing Education Experience
More than 1.4 million professionals have put their trust in Lorman Education Services for their continuing education needs. Contact us to learn more about how our convenient MN CLE online programs can help you meet your training requirements.
Our years of training experience mean when you choose us, you enjoy many advantages:
- A proven approach to training, trusted by legal professionals around the world
- Training that can help you, whether you are a new attorney or an established partner
- New materials developed to keep you up to date with regulatory changes
- Training materials developed by attorneys for attorneys, delivering the content you want and need
- A range of material about every topic, including personal injury law, estate planning, recordkeeping and more
- Materials about best practices for background checks, open meetings and other practical solutions for your practice
- Flexible plans to let you buy one course or unlimited access
- Personalized training if you need it
- Live and archived material, so you can study interactively or on your own time
- No need to travel to Saint Paul, Minneapolis or anywhere else, since all materials are online and easily accessible, no matter where you are
- 24/7 access to your course materials, letting you study and review as often as you like, whenever you want
- The flexibility to train with a range of formats, including audio, visual presentations, written text and more
- Affordability, thanks to the budget-friendly All-Access Pass and Lorman Education Services work with hundreds of credit agencies to get you the credit you need
- Training for you or your whole firm, including your paralegals and attorneys
- A knowledgeable customer service team, available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. CST, to answer any questions or address any concerns
- Lorman Education Services works with the top 350 legal firms and the top 100 CPA firms, so you can be assured quality is present in every training material we create
- More than 12,400 resources and courses to choose from
- Unlimited Training With the All-Access Pass
- All of your training, right here at Lorman.
- Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Courses
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
45 hours per reporting period (3 years)
Deadline: June 30
3 hours of ethics and 2 hours of elimination of bias
60 minutes. Divide the total length of the program in minutes by 60 and round down to the nearest quarter hour.
Limit on credit hours for self-study:
Attendees can only obtain 30 hours per compliance in the ondemand courses format. Live seminars and live webinars are considered “live” and do not have any sort of maximum credits that attendees can obtain.
Lorman Education Services Certificates:
Lorman Education Services provides certificates of attendance for Live webinars via email to all registered attendees for courses completed. If you request credit, you will receive the credit/CLE certificate. Otherwise a general certificate will be provided. Live webinar certificates are emailed generally within a week. Ondemand certificates are available to download in your Lorman account dashboard, below Courses, within 15 minutes.
Lorman Education Services does not report MN CLE credit for attorneys. You can use your MN CLE certificate to report if applicable or contact the CLE board for further inquiries regarding self-reporting.
The CLE/CEU content on this page is designed for informational purposes only.
Please contact your state regulatory board for questions about your specific CLE requirements
Minnesota State Board of CLE