Grow Your Practice with our Live Webinars, OnDemand Courses, Online Training and Resources.
Lorman Education Services offers a wide range of webinars and related continuing legal education (CLE) programming for attorneys in Connecticut. Our CLE courses cover state-specific topics such Daubert motions, estate planning, employment law, ethics and professionalism, and more.
Whatever your area of practice, we have up-to-date, incisive programming that will help you serve your clients better. At Lorman Education Services, our goal is to make online CLE training in Connecticut and beyond convenient to your schedule and needs.
Browse Thousands of Online and Ondemand Connecticut CLE Approved Courses to:
- Earn your Connecticut Continuing Legal Education(CLE) Credits Online
- Learn from Connecticut Industry Experts
- Earn Your Credits from your home, office or on the road
- And much more!
Why Investing in Further Training?
Why make training a priority? There are a number of important benefits to making time for ongoing professional development:
- Staying up to date. We all know laws change over time — so why do so many attorneys refuse to take advantage of training that will keep them informed and current on these changes? Lorman Education Services offers state-specific Connecticut CLE programming based on the latest and most up-to-date information available. Webinars are led by experienced professionals with a deep understanding of the present legal landscape and its implications for practicing attorneys.
- Understanding cultural and technological changes. Our CLE webinars provide valuable context that helps you do your job better. Our courses examine the latest legal developments both in terms of the newest laws being passed at the state and federal levels, and the larger culture these laws exist in. In the past, we’ve offered a number of highly relevant Connecticut CLE webinars on topics such as privacy and HIPAA, cell tower leasing and more.
- Growing your practice and your career. According to 2014 data, Connecticut has the fourth-highest number of lawyers per capita out of any state. As a result, competition among small firms can be fierce. Ongoing CLE training is one way to distinguish yourself from the completion, both by improving the level of service you offer clients and by identifying opportunities for future growth and specialization.
Whatever your reasons, Lorman Education Services is the easiest and most effective way to incorporate CLE into your daily life. We offer a wide range of live and OnDemand webinars that can be accessed from any computer, at your convenience. Follow the links on this page to browse upcoming topics or search our extensive database of archived materials.
Purchase Your All-Access Pass Today!
Our Connecticut CLE webinars are affordably priced to meet any budget. For the best value, buy an annual pass and get unlimited access to all training and professional development content. There’s no better way to stay informed and up-to-date. Sign up today and take your legal career to new heights with Lorman!
CT MCLE Requirement:
12 hours per reporting period (1yr)
Deadline: December 31st
2 hours of ethics and/or professionalism credit per reporting period
Subsequent year's attorney registration form
60 minutes. Divide the total length of the program in minutes by 60 and round to the nearest quarter hour.
Lorman provides certificates of attendance via email to all registered attendees for courses completed. If you request credit, you will receive the credit/CLE certificate. Otherwise a general certificate will be provided. Live webinar certificates are emailed generally within 2-3 weeks. Ondemand certificates should arrive within 15 minutes.
Lorman Education Services des not report your participation. Attorneys must self-report if applicable.
The CLE/CEU content on this page is designed for informational purposes only.
Please contact your state regulatory board for questions about your specific CLE requirements
State Bar of Connecticut
Statewide Greivance Committee