Today’s payroll jobs demand an increasingly sophisticated understanding of technology, accounting practices and related legal issues. As many organizations are streamlining their operations, payroll staff are being tasked with greater responsibilities. As a result, ongoing continuing education is and will continue to be important for all payroll jobs.
Lorman Education Services offers a number of convenient training options for professionals at any stage of their career. If you’re just starting out, our courses can give you an important advantage when competing for new opportunities. If you’re more established, our courses can help you adapt to new roles and changing regulations.
Browse Our Inventory of Online Payroll Job Training Programs
Lorman Education Services hosts dozens of live events every month and maintains an extensive archive of more than 12,000 OnDemand courses. Some training options which may be of interest to payroll professionals include:
- Payroll Cards: Today, Tomorrow and the Future
- Preventing Payroll Errors With Root Cause Analysis
- Payroll Reconciliation and Reporting: Getting It Right the First Time
Training For Payroll Jobs Resources
…and more. Search for a topic using the form on this page, or check out our course calendar for a full list of all upcoming payroll job training opportunities.
Why Train With Lorman Education Services?
Lorman Education Services has been offering distance learning for busy professionals since 1987. More than 1.4 million individuals have used our programming to advance their careers and meet their ongoing training requirements. We offer:
- Advanced programming led by industry experts. Our payroll job training programs are developed and led by an expert faculty, many of whom come to us from top nationwide accounting and management firms. We are highly selective about who we work with, ensuring all courses reflect the latest laws as well as the technology and accepted best practices that influence the way you work.
- Flexible training options that work around your schedule. We offer both live training programs and self-study payroll job training that gives you the freedom to learn at your own pace. Live events can be attended with any computer or mobile device — no special hardware or software is required. OnDemand training can be downloaded or streamed instantly at any time.
- An internationally recognized pedigree. Taking payroll training in your spare time shows a commitment to your career that any employer or potential client will appreciate. Many of our courses also qualify for continuing education credits with various accounting, human resources and other certifications. Check out individual course pages for more information.
Sign up for a course today and discover for yourself why Lorman Education Services is the professional’s choice in online continuing education.
Lorman Education Services’ payroll job training programs can benefit recent graduates, current employees and independent payroll professionals. Depending on your training needs, we give you the option of registering for courses individually — fees start at just $99 — or purchasing an All-Access Pass for just $699/year.
Enterprise licensing is also available — contact our customer response team directly to request a quote for your organization.