Several factors can complicate a teacher's important work. Lack of free time, constantly changing rules and regulations, and social and technological trends all impact your ability to do your job as best you can. Attending additional training courses may be the last thing you want to do in your spare time, but there’s value to making your continuing education a priority.
Online teacher training courses from Lorman Education Services offer a more convenient alternative. We design our programming for busy teachers who can’t attend in-person seminars. Through it, you’ll develop useful skills you can take back to the classroom with you.
Experienced educators and subject matter experts design all our training courses for teachers. We offer an extensive catalog covering topics, such as:
- Ethics and plagiarism prevention
- Social coaching for children on the autism spectrum
- Common Core standards
- Privacy issues in electronic communications
Because they work with children and youth, teachers have a firsthand view of social, cultural and technological changes as they occur. Reaching students — and remaining productive in a demanding environment — requires continually refining your skills. Our diverse catalog of teacher training courses will help you stay on top of both new developments in pedagogy and the broader trends that impact the way you teach.
Convenient Training for Busy Teachers
Incisive programming is just one of the reasons we’re the best choice in online training courses for teachers. We understand how difficult it can be to make time for your continuing education, which is why we offer two ways to learn at your convenience:
- Live training programs: We host dozens of live programs every month. Live online training lets you interact directly with our faculty and upgrade your skills in real-time — all without having to travel. Attend from anywhere in the country, using any computer or mobile device.
- OnDemand training: For the most flexibility, our OnDemand archive lets you study at a pace of your choosing. We actively maintain a catalog of more than 12,000 self-study courses, including previously recorded programs, slideshows, whitepapers, audiobooks and more. With OnDemand programming, you can start or stop a course at any time, learning gradually to work around your busy schedule.
Explore all your options using the links on this page. We are continually scheduling new live events, so be sure to check back often. Better yet, sign up for our mailing list and get periodic updates delivered to your inbox.
Why Make Lorman Education Services Your Choice for Teacher Training Courses?
A lot of online providers offer training courses for teachers. So what makes Lorman Education Services different? We’ve been a leading continuing education provider since 1987 and have helped more than 1.4 million professionals keep their skills current and grow their careers. We carefully choose our faculty for their experience and expertise.
Best of all, training is affordable with our All-Access Pass. Just $699 gives you a full year of unlimited learning opportunities. Alternately, purchase individual courses starting at $99. Either way, you’ll find our programming offers some of the best value in online training courses for teachers at all levels.