These days, workers everywhere face the daunting challenge of getting the most out of every available minute. Effective time management is one of the most important — and valued — skills in the modern work environment.
Lorman Education Services makes mastering these essential time management skills an easy and convenient process. We offer a variety of online time management continuing education programs that will help you stay current and compliant to maximize this most precious commodity.
What Types of Time Management Training Programs Are Available?
There are many methods that can help you more efficiently manage your time. We offer comprehensive training time management continuing education courses that can teach you how to minimize the impact of those inevitable disruptions. As careful planning is one of the best ways to maximize time, we offer courses that demonstrate how effective planning will allow you to prioritize tasks so that you’re spending the bulk of your time on the most important activities.
Examples of the many skills you can develop and hone with our time management training programs include:
- Using a log to determine how you’re using your time so you can eliminate waste
- Using to-do lists as planning tools
- How to overcome that notorious time-waster: procrastination
- How to more effectively manage email, voicemail, texts and other communication vehicles
- Establishing a plan for managing interruptions
- Developing a manageable work-life balance to minimize stress and prevent “burnout”
- How to use scheduling systems to more efficiently manage your work day
- How to use goal-setting to keep you on task and avoid wasting time on activities that don’t fit into the “big picture”
- Delegating certain tasks to subordinates so you have more time to spend on critical activities
- Learning how to use and manage deadlines without placing undue stress on yourself
Time Management Courses
Online Training Saves You Time
Speaking of saving time, our online time management courses do just that. By eliminating the need to travel to a classroom or off-site seminar, our programs will keep the time you must spend on continuing education to a minimum. Our options for taking time management training courses online include:
- Live training presentations: You’ll find a variety of online time management training programs presented by subject-matter experts. These engaging, informative presentations are ideal for those who learn best in a seminar format. Just choose the event that meets your training goals and requirements, and then log in at the appointed time.
- On-demand training: You can also use your computer to access our many on-demand training resources. Choose from a wide selection of webinars, videos, whitepapers, slide-deck presentations and other training tools that are accessible 24 hours a day.
Nearly Three Decades of Continuing Education Expertise
Lorman Education Service has been helping time-strapped professionals meet their continuing education needs for more than 28 years. Over 1.4 million people have used our programs to meet their compliance and training requirements.
Browse our current list of time management training programs and contact us if you need more information.