Paralegals should know about all of the legal and ethical responsibilities that attorneys have. They play a major role in the legal field in whatever responsibility a lawyer may give them. Understanding their attorney’s ethical responsibilities and limitations helps paralegals go through their career without any problems or major legal issues. This also minimizes any legal liability that they may have from improper practices. There are many important reasons why paralegals are obliged to know what an attorney’s job is all about, and they are outlined in this white paper.
- Review ethical responsibilities of attorneys.
- Understand how paralegals can help their attorneys.
- Determine the paralegal's extent of responsibilities.
- Identify how paralegals should be represented to clients and the court.
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.