As smartphones and tablets become more prevalent in the workplace, employers and management must develop and implement stringent regulations that prevent their misuse. This is particularly true for healthcare providers and their employees. While there are a number of important reasons that healthcare providers need a smartphone policy, one of the most significant involves the privacy of patients and the protection of their health information. Download this white paper to learn why healthcare providers need a smartphone policy.
- Understand the importance of patient privacy and information security.
- Discover the consequences of a security breach.
- Gain best practices for implementing a smartphone policy.
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.