Don't take your customers for granted.
Interesting when the economy does well how customers can be taken for granted with so many customers to choose from, organizations quickly forget those that placed them in their current state - customers. Ironically, the cost of acquisition to keep a client is less costly than trying to find a new one. This white paper discusses how delivering an experience that is satisfying to customers drives both repeat visits and improved profitability.
Andrew S. Levine
Stradley Ronon Stevens & Young, LLP
Andrew S. Levine, Esq., is a partner at Stradley Ronon Stevens & Young, LLP, where he practices environmental law and handles a variety of environmental regulatory, enforcement and litigation matters. He coordinates Clean Air Act strategies for facilities located in moderate and severe non-attainment areas. Mr. Levine defends clients in enforcement matters and citizen suits under RCRA, the Endangered Species Act and the Clean Water Act. He also provides extensive counsel on statutory and regulatory developments in the solid waste, water and air programs of several states. Mr. Levine counsels numerous clients about the innovative issues of various Brownfields programs in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Virginia and Maryland. Most recently, one of his renewable energy projects was awarded the Governor of Pennsylvania Award for Environmental Excellence. Mr. Levine was named a Super Lawyer in the June 2005 and June 2004 editions of the Philadelphia Magazine, by a vote of his peers. He earned a B.A. degree, magna cum laude, and a J.D. degree, cum laude, from Tulane University.
Drew Stevens, Ph.D.
Stevens Performance Group
- International financial educator for individuals seeking to optimize and understand retirement
- Works with individuals that grapple with finances and transforms them into wealthy professionals with the liquidity and lifestyle they desire to live with profound longevity to create a legacy
- History on Wall Street, gaining a vast knowledge of financial markets and 37 years of experience enabling him to create a holistic plan for every individual, helping to maximize income and mitigate risk while never running out of retirement money
- Well-known international keynote speaker, workshop provider, and media host
- Author of 14 books (his latest, Understanding Social Security) and over 5,500 articles to stimulate others to increase their knowledge and awareness of the financial markets
- Holds licenses in seven states enacting as a fiduciary for his clients
- NSSA certified
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.