With more states passing very tough environmental protection laws and clean water regulations, developers and utility professionals are finding it increasingly complex to start new construction or planning work nationwide. This network of guidelines, regulations, and restrictions, can be pretty hard to navigate at first. Stepping back and taking a broader view, however, reveals that most state plans share common requirements and goals when addressing the issue of water pollution and watershed management. Those developers and utility companies looking to install everything from new pavement to new pipes should be aware of these basic pillars of regulation so that they can easily supply all of the necessary information to both state and federal regulators.
- Learn where to go for greater clarity and more information.
- Gain tips on working with agencies and stakeholders.
- Determine goals for a watershed management plan.
- Learn how to implement the plan after approval.
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.