The expert’s resume is a good starting point.
One of the reasons for investigating an expert is to make sure the expert’s credentials are accurately represented. Any discrepancies will be exploited by the other side to undermine the credibility of the expert, and potentially expose the attorney to ethics charges. Experts should be able to supply evidence of their educational experience and professional associations, as well as copies of their writings, publications or other documents that are part of a public record in prior litigation. An expert’s credibility or opinion may be attacked depending on the analysis of these materials.
- Legal research specialist with DePaul University College of Law Library and has practiced law librarianship since 1976
- Extensive professional law library experience, having served at six law schools, including four in the Chicago area
- Created and managed law school computing facilities
- Taught a course in advanced legal research at DePaul University College of Law
- Has written numerous articles and research guides on a number of subjects, including the use and management of law school computing, and electronic legal research strategies, in addition to guides for researching topical areas of law
- Lectures regularly on the use of Internet resources as legal research tool
- Provides research services to practicing attorneys for use in litigation
- Member of the Illinois Bar, the American Association of Law Libraries and the Chicago Association of Law Libraries
- J.D. degree, IIT/Chicago-Kent College of Law; B.S. degree in education, Northwestern University; M.L.I.S. degree, University of Texas at Austin, also served as a graduate fellow at the Tarlton Law Library
- Can be contacted at [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
Thank You!Download White Paper
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.