More companies are turning to social media than ever. The vast majority of them do so to take advantage of the prime marketing opportunities that go along with being active on sites like Twitter® and Facebook®. However, there are additional benefits to maintaining an active presence on popular social networking sites. Most notably, these sites can dramatically enhance a company's ability to provide top-notch customer service. If you're looking for ways to boost your company's level of customer service, becoming active on social media sites is the way to go. Learn more about using social media in customer service in this in-depth white paper.
- Learn top ways to use social media in customer service.
- Gain tips on building loyalty.
- Review how to monitor and engage effectively.
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.