It’s an Art, Not a Science.
Shoot Ready Aim: Are our investments missing the target? Would it be a better strategy to switch to Aim, ready shoot? How can the investment policy statement be used to improve your investment decision-making process? This white paper will provide you with an understanding of the investment policy statement and how it can be used to focus your investment strategy and to document your investment policy decisions.
David J. Bromelkamp
Allodium Investment Consultants
- President and CEO of Allodium Investment Consultants since 2005
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) since 2003 and CPA (inactive) since 1988
- Over 30 years of experience providing investment management consulting for both individual investors and institutional investors with specialized expertise advising fiduciaries responsible for foundations, endowments, nonprofit organizations, and both personal and charitable trusts
- Speaks frequently to professional trade associations on the best practices of fiduciary investment management; has taught continuing professional education courses on fiduciary investment management for the Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants (MNCPA), the Minnesota State Bar Association (MSBA), and the Fi360 INSIGHTS Professional Development Conference
- Co-founder and treasurer of the Center for Board Certified Fiduciaries™ (CBCF™) and holds the professional designation of Board Certified Fiduciary™ (BCF™)
- Author of several articles and white papers related to fiduciary investment management
- Member of the Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants, National Association of Personal Financial Planners, CEFEX Non-Profit Market Council, and MarketCounsel Member Council
- Master’s degree, University of St. Thomas, Saint Paul, Minnesota; B.S. degree, Saint John’s University, Collegeville, Minnesota
- Can be contacted at [email protected], 612-230-3702, or www.allodium.com
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
Thank You!Download White Paper
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.