Don’t let employee morale affect your bottom line.
Worker productivity is often the biggest problem that organizations face with their employees. While economic volatility affects profits, productivity can cause major problems for profitability as well. With this being a common problem, the reasons behind not addressing it include senior officers and human resource personnel being too busy, or there is a lack of funds and time to focus on it. This white paper reviews how dismissing this issue will only cause additional workforce stress and if not handled, it can affect profits.
Andrew S. Levine
Stradley Ronon Stevens & Young, LLP
Andrew S. Levine, Esq., is a partner at Stradley Ronon Stevens & Young, LLP, where he practices environmental law and handles a variety of environmental regulatory, enforcement and litigation matters. He coordinates Clean Air Act strategies for facilities located in moderate and severe non-attainment areas. Mr. Levine defends clients in enforcement matters and citizen suits under RCRA, the Endangered Species Act and the Clean Water Act. He also provides extensive counsel on statutory and regulatory developments in the solid waste, water and air programs of several states. Mr. Levine counsels numerous clients about the innovative issues of various Brownfields programs in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Virginia and Maryland. Most recently, one of his renewable energy projects was awarded the Governor of Pennsylvania Award for Environmental Excellence. Mr. Levine was named a Super Lawyer in the June 2005 and June 2004 editions of the Philadelphia Magazine, by a vote of his peers. He earned a B.A. degree, magna cum laude, and a J.D. degree, cum laude, from Tulane University.
Drew Stevens, Ph.D.
Stevens Performance Group
- Works with founders and senior leaders of middle-market organizations that struggle and transforms them into thriving businesses
- Highly accomplished senior strategic leader with proven experience to lead turnaround situations, implement change, optimize business units, rationalize workforces, operationalize revenue, revitalize processes and drive measurable financial performance for increased sales, profit growth, and customer retention
- Helps transform business professionals into abundant individuals, create a better lifestyle, longevity, higher levels of liquidity, and leave a lasting legacy
- Author of 14 books and over 3,500 business articles
- During his 37-year career, has aided organizations gain over $11B in new revenue
- Passion for sales is well known as he has coached thousands internationally while also creating several accredited university sales programs
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
Thank You!Download White Paper
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.