Don’t let employee morale affect your bottom line.
Worker productivity is often the biggest problem that organizations face with their employees. While economic volatility affects profits, productivity can cause major problems for profitability as well. With this being a common problem, the reasons behind not addressing it include senior officers and human resource personnel being too busy, or there is a lack of funds and time to focus on it. This white paper reviews how dismissing this issue will only cause additional workforce stress and if not handled, it can affect profits.
Andrew S. Levine
Stradley Ronon Stevens & Young, LLP
Andrew S. Levine, Esq., is a partner at Stradley Ronon Stevens & Young, LLP, where he practices environmental law and handles a variety of environmental regulatory, enforcement and litigation matters. He coordinates Clean Air Act strategies for facilities located in moderate and severe non-attainment areas. Mr. Levine defends clients in enforcement matters and citizen suits under RCRA, the Endangered Species Act and the Clean Water Act. He also provides extensive counsel on statutory and regulatory developments in the solid waste, water and air programs of several states. Mr. Levine counsels numerous clients about the innovative issues of various Brownfields programs in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Virginia and Maryland. Most recently, one of his renewable energy projects was awarded the Governor of Pennsylvania Award for Environmental Excellence. Mr. Levine was named a Super Lawyer in the June 2005 and June 2004 editions of the Philadelphia Magazine, by a vote of his peers. He earned a B.A. degree, magna cum laude, and a J.D. degree, cum laude, from Tulane University.
Drew Stevens, Ph.D.
Stevens Performance Group
- Works with individuals and organizations that grapple with finances and transform them into wealthy professionals with the liquidity and lifestyle they desire to live with profound longevity in order to create a legacy
- Has worked on Wall Street since 1985, helping portfolio managers, traders, brokers, and other investment professionals
- His experience has enabled him to work with commercial and investment bankers, private equity, and venture capital, as well as to conduct several mergers & acquisitions
- Has produced over $11 billion in revenue for organizations while always delivering to others
- Contributed 14 books and over 4,500 articles and internet articles to stimulate others to increase their knowledge and awareness of the financial markets
- Registered insurance professional and working actively towards his investment advisory certification
- Well-known international keynote speaker and seminar producer
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.