Plats can be interpreted quickly and easily by those who are experienced with them. However, it usually takes a combination of education and experience before an individual understands the technical requirements of platting. Research of all local regulations is also required because these exact technical specifications may change drastically from one municipality to another. Download this white paper to learn some of the basic technical requirements.
- Define the platting elements needed to be considered in order for a plat to be complete.
- Determine when platting is required.
- Identify types of zones which platting must conform.
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.