Social workers, especially those who work with minors, face a myriad of dilemmas when it comes to effectively providing the best counseling and advisory services because those clients are minors. Some of the dilemmas faced apply to important areas like informed consent, confidentiality and decisions about how much of self-determination of life decisions their client is able to take part in. Download this white paper to learn how to provide service to minors in the most ethical way.
- Gain must-have knowledge when working with minors.
- Learn skills required when working with minors and families.
- Review how to avoid obstacles.
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.