Understanding non profit financial statements is essential to the overall growth and success of any non profit organization. Leaders must be able to read, analyze and interpret data in order to best plan for an organization’s future. The following white paper gives tips and pointers that will help even the most financially inexperienced non profit leader understand the basics of a financial statement.
- Review five common components of nonprofit financial statements.
- Learn how to apply your understanding of nonprofit financial statements to everyday operations.
- Identify how to review a nonprofit financial statement.
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
Thank You!Download White Paper
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.