Understanding non profit financial statements is essential to the overall growth and success of any non profit organization. Leaders must be able to read, analyze and interpret data in order to best plan for an organization’s future. The following white paper gives tips and pointers that will help even the most financially inexperienced non profit leader understand the basics of a financial statement.
- Review five common components of nonprofit financial statements.
- Learn how to apply your understanding of nonprofit financial statements to everyday operations.
- Identify how to review a nonprofit financial statement.
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.