Review federal laws, statutes, protections, and prohibitions.
There are several federal statutes that are the source of the protections for the different protected classes. All of these statutes generally prohibit three main things - discrimination, harassment, and retaliation - and cover a broad range of employment activities, such as hiring firing, job assignment, demotions, promotions, benefits, discipline, and the conditions and privileges of employment. This white paper reviews these statutes and EEOC guidance.
C. Crystal Enekwa
Fisher & Phillips LLP
- Attorney in the office of Fisher & Phillips LLP
- Practice involves advising and representing clients in various areas of labor and employment law, including Title VII discrimination, employment discrimination and harassment, and retaliation and wrongful termination, in federal and state court and before federal agencies
- Several years of experience working within the federal district and appellate judicial system
- Experience conducting seminars, trainings, and workshops on employment discrimination laws
- Member of the Labor and Employment Sections of the Tennessee Bar Association, Atlanta Bar Association, and American Bar Association
- J.D. degree, University of Tennessee College of Law
- Can be contacted at 404-240-4243 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.