Why is proper onboarding so important? Because turnover is expensive—astronomically so. The cost of replacing an entry-level employee is 30-50% of the person’s annual salary. And, for mid and senior-level employees it can reach 150 - 400%, respectively.
In this onboarding series, you'll read about onboarding basics, essential components of the process, ways to measure ROI and ways to improve existing onboarding programs.
- Review the benefits of a high-quality onboarding program, including reducing time-to-productivity.
- Discover how onboarding can reduce the stress level for new employers, therefore reducing turnover.
- Learn about onboarding technology systems that can centralize everything for your employees and your HR staff.
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
Thank You!Download White Paper
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.