People that deal with customers and answer the phone, regardless of their facility with a language, must understand the probable reasons someone is calling, what they are expecting, and how to properly deal with them. In this white paper we will give some practical and valuable tips for providing a level of customer service that exhibits the quality and responsiveness that customers want, even when using an outsourced service where the native language may not be English.
- Learn the elements of excellent customer service.
- Better understand communication, culture and language.
- Gain practical tips for overcoming language barriers in customer service environments.
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.