Difficult students affect an entire classroom by preventing a productive atmosphere. Unfortunately, all educators will deal with dozens of disruptive students in their careers. Download this white paper for classroom management tips. Learn why students misbehave, how to avoid confrontations with difficult students, different techniques for younger and older students, when to rely on administrators and how to keep control in a classroom.
- Learn classroom management techniques that help you to keep control.
- Review how to avoid confrontation with difficult students.
- Discover how to create a productive classroom atmosphere.
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.